Tuesday 13 January 2009

Prepare for the flood!

Haha! So what’s new dudes? I’ve been doing fuck all recently, not that it’s really a difference when it comes to the life of me – I hardly ever do productive things. However, I have to tell you about my regrown love for fucking heavy metal. When i say ‘fucking heavy’ some would argue that they classify such bands as a pathetic excuse for metal (will anyone ever give scene kids a break?") Anyway, deathcore and post-hardcore sit at the top of my musical restaurant’s menu currently and that’s not likely to change. For that reason, THE RETURN OF RAPTURE next week will be a fucking heavy special edition, with input from bands such as THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA, THE RED CHORD, AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK and many more! Also got a few things lined up for exclusive underground tracks nobody has heard before, so stay tuned over the coming weeks for more on that!!

 

My cold hasn’t gone away yet, most of it has gone – no sneezing or headaches or problems sleeping anymore (sleeping til 5am today proved that!) but still coughing loads and having horrible amounts of flem makes me feel like this:

DSCN0446

However, the mount of good stuff I’ve been eating recently can only mean good things…right?

I’ve also started doing weights everyday which is tough but very rewarding work, I love the thought that I’m very (VERY) slowly beefing up. Ding ding! Next stop buff town.

No comments:

Post a Comment