Saturday 17 January 2009

Don’t say that!

Well it looks like my Tuesday entry managed to completely jinx my current state. My cold came back with a terrible vengeance on Wednesday night and I currently feel terrible. Going out last night until 3am probably wasn’t the best of choices, but I’m glad I did, needed to get out of the house and all that. Here’s a few pics from our venture to the Sugarmill…

 

DSCN0483 DSCN0488 DSCN0466 DSCN0469 DSCN0477 DSCN0480 

 

Officially back at uni as of Monday, though my first lecture is actually on Tuesday lol. Its strange, I looked on the timetable I made for this semester back in September and apparently I’m only in for a few hours on a Tuesday and that’s it. That’s all I do this semester. Overdose of independent study hours me thinks!!

Rapture is officially back this Wednesday! Hope you’re all looking forward to it, got a load of awesome new tracks and features for the show – preview of the full set-list coming in the next few days!

Just want to take this moment to say hi to all my UKMD buddies, glad you found your way to the blog from my post on the forum lol. If you’re a counterstrike player or team fortress 2 addict then head over to our n00b headquarters for fun, chat and links to our awesome servers at http://www.ukmandown.co.uk

Share the love!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment