Sunday 11 May 2008

Hellos

I've decided to start a proper blog now, my myspace one isn't very professional and I want to use this to bring across lots of little things!! Firstly I'll be reporting on my life over the coming months, then I'll be telling people about the progress of my novel and developments as they happen, as well as mini stories I'll be writing - some of which will have direct connections to my novel that introduce the characters - so you'll be getting an exclusive connection into their lives before you get to read it, which I hope you'll enjoy. I'll also be posting my "Fuck Society" blogs here, for those of you who don't know what this is, it's a regular rant of mine about something I don't agree with in 'mainstream' society which is a simple personal opinion based in a comedy field. I hope all of this will be of value to you and that you'll keep reading!!

Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment