Saturday 4 April 2009

Words I like

Dunno why I’m writing this, but I am! Just had this strange urge to tell the world about the words I like. I have a great love for words connected to war and general destruction. Here’s a list of a few AWESOME words for you to have a think about:

Apolocolypse

Battle Cruiser

Tank

Module

Console

Port

Silo

Military

Cannon

Turbo

Ultra

Nebular

Sector

Explosion

Combustion

Thrusters (wahey!)

Ion Cannon

Wing

Shields

Battle suit

Battle armour

 

Okay so most of them are sci-fi war stuff, sorry! lol.

Speaking of sci-fi war, my novel is moving again! Started a new chapter on Thursday night called “The Guiders” which introduces a whole new set of characters into the story, mysterious beings that contact Chris and tell him vital information. They’re a little like Frank the Bunny in Donnie Darko but less freaky and we never see their true form. Kinda dudey.

 

Anyone up for a fun Easter? Can I get a “hell yeah?”

I can’t hear you!! I SAID, CAN I GET A HELL YEAH?!?

That’s better.

 

Got to Mum's yesterday and so much has already happened in 24 hours, big surprise coming for you guys in the next few weeks, big announcement coming, but that’s a big shhh for now!! Emma is heading over from Bedford tomoro, talk about convenience (Bedford is 30 mins from Mum’s) – pics will be up on Facebook and a few on here if you’re lucky!!

 

Here’s today’s song for you to enjoy!!

 

Speak soon broods and dudes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment