Monday 6 April 2009

Easter Part 1 – Sunday with Em :D

So, as promised, remarks on yesterdays proceedings have finally hit the blog. Had one of the best days ever if I’m honest. I got up 20 mins late and Mum yelled at me (oops!) and then I had an awesome bowl of Lucky Charms (third in 2 two days lol) and awaited the arrival of my bestest friend. She was late (typical woman) but I didn’t care, we had fun times!! We messed around in the garden, took stupid MySpace pics, laughed at the Turkey Tree (see it to believe it) and hung out with my mega awesome Mum lol, she’s hip. Here’s a few pics of the day!!

 DSCN0895 DSCN0900 DSCN0901 DSCN0907 DSCN0909 DSCN0913 DSCN0926

DSCN0914

DSCN0915 DSCN0922DSCN0919 DSCN0920 

Would anyone else agree that my Mum looks a bit like April Margera (Bam’s Mum)?? Emma and I both see it, lets see what you think! Look at the pic of her next to the statues above and then compare her to this pic of ‘Ape’…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’ll let you decide.

Rest of Easter is looking to be ace, well this week at least!

Not much else to report, special new blog coming soon, but that’s hush-hush for now, news coming soon on that so stay tuned!!

Today’s song…

Reno x

No comments:

Post a Comment