Saturday 1 November 2008

Pinch, punch...

So halloween was awesome, but I don't want to go over that rubbish too much, as I'm sure most of you have already seen pics or generally don't care. But here's a pic of me in my mask with my housemate Paul as part of 'Budget Kiss'



Currently watching lord of the rings - fellowship of the rings, and as much as I love this series of movies and the general story, I have one stipulation. Introduced in the prologue, the backstroy leading up to the trilogy spans 3000 years, and yet there is no change in weaponry or civilisation. It doesn't make much sense to me, are they in a technological time lock or something? I mean, all it took was for Aragorn to invent the musket and the whole thing would have been so much easier...or they cudda just used those massive eagles from the end to just fly oer Mordor, that would have been much easier! As shown in the following comical cartoon :)



Also, have you ever opened a ready salted packet of Walker's French Fries and noticed how much they smell of piss when first opened? Still yummy though!



Reno

No comments:

Post a Comment