Monday 3 November 2008

What election?

A lot of people don't really care about the USA election if they're living in the UK, but it's something I take a lot of interest in. I love America, it's an amazing country and (though to blame for all this economic bollocks at the moment) it's my favourite place in the world.

HOWEVER

I HATE how some Americans speak
Honestly, it makes me furious
Thankfully the person who annoys me most is the Vice Presidential candidate of the opposition to my presidential support.
Palinn, LEARN TO PRONOUNCE WORDS PROPERLY. I can't stand the way she says Iraq and Iran with the I pronounced capitally, as if its some kind of Apple product. "I'm gunna go grab my iRan, it's the coolest new media tool!"

Also, it's said NU-CLE-AR, not NUC-U-LAR. Moron.

Watch this, it'll help explain...



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment