Wednesday 31 December 2008

XMAS BLOG PART 2: A farewell to 2008

This second part is a bit belated, sorry. Had quite a bit of stuff on and wasn’t really sure what to write or how to write it.

After deliberation and thoughts about it last night, I realised that 2008 was one of the worst years of my life. It truly sucked, big time. That’s not an attack on anyone in particular, but it did suck for several reasons, mainly because of my own actions…but there you go.

So I’m back in Stoke now and tonight I’m going to the Sugarmill to meet new people and I’m going to raise a glass to wiping this year from my memory. 2009 will replace everything; I’ll face myself, to cross out what I’ve become, erase myself and let go of what I’ve done – as Linkin Park so brilliantly put it. Speaking of which…

So here’s to the future! Reno is wishing you all the greatest luck for the new year and hopes you all have a fantastic night tonight. Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment