Monday 15 December 2008

It’s all over

Merry fucking Xmas everyone! Uni work officially ended today when I handed in my final 2 assignments. Worked my arse off all night last night to get it done and I’m very proud of how they both turned out, hoping for a first on them – though obviously unlikely.

I want you all to know that I’m fine. Despite all the stuff you’ve heard me say over the last few months and all the stress you’ve heard surrounding my life, everything is fine. Now all the work is over I’m much more relaxed and I feel genuinely happy for the first time in a long while.

There are people I’ve been focusing on a lot recently, and they know who they are, and I hope they know I’ve enjoyed all the time I’ve spent with them recently. I feel like a changed man, a whole new Reno, reborn :)

I’m currently working my way through a bag of aniseed balls (or as I call them – sambucca balls) but its tough as i have about a hundred and I suck them for a long time so they each last about a hour. Phil goes through about 4 in 5 minutes though, so he is assisting in destroying the stockpile of pungent candy quite well.

Now my work is all finished, I’m officially not back in Uni for 5 weeks. That’s right, FIVE! In which case, I can focus not only on my dissertation but also my NOVEL! Yep, A Far Cry From Reality will go back into production tonight, and I’ll have an update for you very soon!!

Stay happy everyone, new post in a few days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment