Tuesday 3 November 2009

Better off without you

This week I’ve learnt a lot about betrayal, lies and the worth of my friendship to some people. This year I’ve had a lot of people turn their backs on me for no reason, but I didn’t expect you’d be one of them. This year I made a blanket rule – no second chances, and even when I made an exception for you, you still managed to walk all over it. Here’s a message to everyone who knows me, play nice or fuck off. I’ve had enough of people lying and taking advantage of me – using me for their own pathetic problems and then leaving me behind, well fuck you. You’re not even worth these words, but at least this’ll give an outset to everyone in the future; take advantage and don’t expect a reprieve. I can’t fucking believe you.

Here’s a beautiful song that points out exactly how I feel. Pay attention.

 

On top of this, I would like to make public how much I miss Matt Chan, Phil George, Mike Eaton and Paul Knowland. I love you guys and I miss how great shit used to be,

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment