Sunday 1 February 2009

Party week night 2!

Last night, Riley’s, my house! We had a fucking blast. Hell yeah.

Here’s pics from the night :D

 DSCN0509 DSCN0510 DSCN0511 DSCN0512   DSCN0515  DSCN0517 DSCN0518DSCN0516DSCN0514The night was pretty juicy!

As if the dukebox in Rileys had so much metal! We listened to NFG, Machine Head and Killswitch Engage! It was fucking awesome. We only had one game, but it was good, and we’re guna go back next week too. Speaking of next week, you won’t be seeing me during it. Read below for details on my personal challenge.

Currently watching Layer Cake then going to the Library later. Been thinking of stuff I can do to keep myself busy when the net goes off. Clean room, shower, sort DVDs, do dissertation, watch vids, play Xbox.

It’s midnight. See you next Monday people!

Reno

No comments:

Post a Comment