Wednesday 11 February 2009

The weekend at Dad’s

So I’ll try and fill you in with the more detailed version of stuff that’s been happening with me. You have no idea how much happier I am these days, dunno what it is but stuff is generally just working better for me and I’m thinking more positively. There’s loads to tell but we’ll start with the weekend just passed which I spent at Dad’s house in Market Harborough

Headed down on Saturday afternoon, got there and we had fish and chips while watching TV, then we watched a movie and chilled.

Sunday was awesome, we watched Genesis, had lunch then went for a walk along a nearby canal and through the countryside, it was just like old times! Here’s some pics I took :)

DSC00110DSC00111 

Sorry that' they’re blurry, blame Sony Ericsson!

Here’s a video of Dad sledging on a ‘for sale’ sign we found.

He regretted that!

Watched LOTR:ROTK in the evening, forgot how bloody long it is!

Headed back on Monday, nice and relaxed, easy and quick train ride home. Best weekend I’ve had in a hell of a long time. Just wanted to thank Dad for such an awesome time :D

I’ll post something new tomorrow about recent events and all that jazz!

Reno :)

No comments:

Post a Comment