Saturday 23 May 2009

Stuff of recent nature (143 days to lift off)

Let’s start (for a change) with today’s song. Sorry if the quality is a bit shit.

 

 

 

So, what has happened this week? Not a huge deal, the rest of my student pals finally finished all their work and are now unemployed student bums like me! Fun times. For this reason, it became essential that we all went to the Ember Lounge on Tuesday to celebrate…

 

DSCN1265  DSCN1272 DSCN1273 DSCN1282 DSCN1285 DSCN1286 DSCN1245 DSCN1247 DSCN1249 DSCN1251 DSCN1254 DSCN1257

Dax got more drunk than I’ve ever seen him (I think) and it was absolutely hillarious, here’s one of many videos I took during the night…

 

 

So that was good, somehow ended up there the night after for a quick drink but wasn’t as eventful.

 

Friday = Mill = FUN FUN FUN

 

That goes without saying, here’s some pics :)

 

 DSCN1288 DSCN1289 DSCN1290   DSCN1293 DSCN1294  DSCN1296 DSCN1297 DSCN1298 DSCN1299 DSCN1301 

 

It’s funny, I’ve been missing the commitment and other benefits of a proper relationship recently, and I got thinking earlier about how Miss Right is out there somewhere, and it’s likely I’ve not met her yet. If this is the case, then my perfect lady who is out there has no idea of my existence and vice versa. How crazy is that? She and I are sat miles apart (thousands of miles if she’s in Aus) and we’re so content with our current seperate lives – oblivious that fate and time are grabbing us by the arm and throwing us towards each other at a million miles an hour, like the collision course of two freight trains. Then take into the account that, no matter who you are with, you cannot guarantee you’re going to be with them in the future and in which case you too are headed on this same course; so many explosive collisions are going to take place (and are taking place right this minute) that will change our lives. It’s just a matter of time before we bump into each other…

 

 

Smile.

 

Reno x

No comments:

Post a Comment