Thursday 5 March 2009

Whut I dun realised today!

I realised why things are different for me now. Why I’m happier, why I’m more productive, why things always seem brighter and why I always wake up with a smile on my face.

The reason why everything is so different to how it was a few months ago is because nothing is different. Nothing has changed. Not much anyway. The point isnt about trying to achieve a new frame of mind or struggle to meet a new place in my life, it’s about acceptance. I’ve gone beyond being content with my situation and now I’m actually pretty damn happy in it. I answer to nobody and I’m stronger by not relying on anyone else for answers to my daily questions – I seek them out myself, and I’m so much stronger for it. What seemed like the end of the world at one point now seems like the one thing I needed most.

DSCN0769  And so I continue along the path to graduation, the end of this journey that is my university career, and I am humbled by my new found love for what my life is. Fuck the cynics. Fuck the time wasters. And fuck the cunts (literally – wahey!)

One of the most uplifting sentences that can ever be said to you is “Thank you, for being you” – that’s when you know you’re living the right way.

 

Here’s a beautiful and amazing song that has made me feel so happy recently. So listen, watch and enjoy.

 

Much love x

No comments:

Post a Comment