Monday 2 March 2009

Awiiiight

Sleep + Reno = Don’t have a bloody laugh mate.

Bit moody, sorry readers, but I feel a little compelled to write something within my current state instead of waiting.

Got a new idea for Reno Donates it All, THURSDAY will be ‘Harmony day’ – where everything spoken has to be sung! Fun times, originally it was guna be rhymed but that way too difficult. So there you go. Shibby.

Also,

 

:)

 

Due to scheduling and personal stuff, I’m guna get an EXTRA slot on GK Radio this week! That’s right, 4 hours of metal mayhem in 1 week!! Winners. So we’ll be on the air from 8-10pm Wednesday and 12-2pm Thursday. Hope you can all make it and enjoy the shows!

 

Dad made a suprise visit today with some special little friends who I wasn’t expecting to see!!

DSCN0785

Awesome to see my puppies again, though they’ve virtually forgotten me lol, oh well.

Hope you’re all good, new updates soon!

Reno

No comments:

Post a Comment