Friday 11 June 2010

Phobia Fridays!

Hello everyone, I just want to do a quick catch up of the last 2 weeks. I decided that, despite having no video camera, I would still start raising the game of my video blog channel on YouTube by starting a new video series (among other regular uploads) called Phobia Fridays. I’ve already uploaded the first 2 videos, you can find them below. I’ve taken Phobia Friday beyond YouTube though and made it a twitter hash tag – so keep an eye out for it and get involved!!

Episode 1 is an introduction to how you should approach phobias and how you should look at them from a logical view point.

It’s important to remember that there is no external source affecting your decisions and mental state. No matter what you think or feel or experience, you make your phobia what it is. If you like, you can treat your phobia like a child, it’s always there but its a matter of whether you will let it act out or not! As I say in the video, anything you can turn on, you can turn off as well.

Episode 2 was posted yesterday, it’s all about the law of attraction. You might not agree with the theory, but I felt it was right to explain my theory of it and how I feel it affects everything we do.

The law of attraction is a real thing, and I strongly advise you to check out 'The Secret’ in book form or on DVD (I’ve got both!) – it’s a riveting read and even if you don’t believe it, the theory is so encouraging and uplifting!

Thanks for watching and reading, new post coming soon about my current favourite topic – religion!!

Reno :)

No comments:

Post a Comment